Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. As we were sanding and doing things what we started to realize is that there was lead in the paint so we stopped trying to do it on our own. Instead we decided to gut the place and replace things so we wouldn't have to worry about the lead paint in the future. Just an update on the den...we tore off the wallpaper and we are having a paint professional repaint the place to make sure the lead paint is all sealed in. You can see pictures of the den which used to be knotty wood paneling, now its all white and makes the room look a lot more spacious. Of course its only primer and it will be painted a different color. The den is now being converted to our dining room.
at 10:58 PM